Our teachers will guide and explain to you the meaning of injuries and rest.
- Why is the issue of injuries delicate and highly personal?
- Why should we not listen to the body until acute pain present?
- How sometimes an old injury from the past arises as practice is developed?
- How and why the sharp pain is a very clear message for the body saying “stop, enough!”?
- Why should we drink plenty of fluid after every practice?
- Can we do Yoga during the high temperature or fever?
- Can we continue our practice during the flu or cold?
- Which is the common area for physical injuries?
- Which type of injury in yoga can take 1 or 2 years to heal?
- Which part of the body we should be careful with during the standard sequence and jumping back or forward.
- Why we should take sufficient rest at the end of the practice?
- Why is the bhahmamuhurta time (3am to 5am ) considered to be the best time for practice?
- Which time is the best for Astanga yoga?
- Why we should avoid strong back bends after the sunset?
- Which types of climate is the best for practice?
- Why we should rest immediately after an injury.
- In case of slipped discs problem, which types of treatment, is necessary?
- What we should do if ligament or tendons to the knee are damaged?
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
200 hrs Yoga TTC course is designed with an objective to provide traditional style of yoga, comprehensive and genuine knowledge of philosophy, yogic life, asana-pranayama, anatomy, meditation-breathing techniques, mantra-chanting, spiritual life and much more.
Human can’t understand real meditation before doing it in real.Meditation is simply “If you want to open your eyes,Close them”.
Vinyasa yoga is a dynamic style of yoga that emphasizes your breathing and awareness. Join our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training to go deepen.
To attain the main purpose of life, it is necessary to do Yoga. Get a complete environment of ashtanga yoga with Shiv Shakti Yoga School.
Learn the gospel truth general and fundamental nature of reality. We’d love to teach philosophy you believing that Nature is biggest power.
Sitting in systemic posture in front of Your yoga teacher meditating on God with Mantras with soft music. Yes! we’d love to make it happen.
Get a profound knowledge and detailed models of all human body systems with your Yoga TTC with Shiv Shakti Yoga School.
200 hours TTC covers hatha yoga which will deepen your knowledge. It will come out from inside after doing practice of hatha yoga.
Sometimes we think that we’re doing right yoga asanas, although we may be wrong, Yoga adjustment solves the incorrection.
Follow Your Dream
One of the most significant decisions of your life will be the start of Yoga Teacher Training course. This is the first step to self-discovery and self-development.
Not everyone is ready to start Yoga Teacher Training Course. There are some particular reasons that motivate the people to step into the world of Yoga, such as the change of lifestyle, self improvement, peace and harmony.
The experience and skills you get during the Yoga Teacher Training course you will need at any period of your life. First of all you will become a certified yoga teacher of international level, but what is more important, you will totally change your life and find the new interests, new values, which you never think about before.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Program is accredited by Yoga Alliance USA
All the teachers are highly experienced and professional. They are willing to support you any time. Our priority is to make the students feel comfortable, confident and satisfied, realize how great it is to follow the dream and make it true.
Shiv Shakti Yoga School
Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh
Uttarakhand – 249304, India
Phone – +971-55 908 7902
E-Mail – email@example.com